BakingAndBakingWithBailey: Monkey Bread
3 cans biscuits
1 cup butter
½ cup white sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup pecans
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a bundt pan!
3. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a large bag/bowl.
4. Take biscuits and cut into 1/4ths or smaller. Place each piece in the cinnamon and sugar to be coated. As you go, place the coated biscuit pieces into the greased pan. If you choose to add pecans, add them as you go.
5. Once the pan is filled, melt down the butter and brown sugar in a pan. Boil for 1-2 minutes. Pour the mixture evenly over the biscuits.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked all the way through. Let cool for 10 minutes, then flip the bundt pan over onto a plate and remove to serve.
If you would like to medicate this recipe you can use the magical butter machine to infuse the butter. Or you could use binske oil/honey!